BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 07, 2011

BLACK and WHITE BABY SHOWER CUPCAKES

Aren't these elegant, black and white baby shower cupcakes incredible? I suppose it's selling them short to limit them to baby showers, they would be amazing for any celebration that has a formal "tuxedo required" atmosphere or any black and white shower theme including black toile or black and white damask baby shower decorations.


elegant black and white baby shower cupcakes bridal


See More Here

You might be wondering where I found them... do you remember a few days ago when I posted about a few amazing showers that I had seen online? Well, I paid a visit to all of the vendors that were mentioned on the post including Sweet Cupcakes and Treats to see what else they had in their photo galleries. During my visit I saw so many amazing cakes and cupcakes that I wrote them a note to tell them how much I admired their baked goods and they so kindly gave me permission to feature some pictures of these black and white baby shower cupcakes and MORE....so be sure to visit again soon to see the other pictures they said I could share with my visitors.

Here's a hint; the next baby shower cupcake pictures that I post will be Valentine's Day cupcakes.

0 comments: