BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

SNOWMAN BABY SHOWER

baby boy blue and white snowman baby announcement shower invitation holiday winter christmas
SEE MORE HERE

These baby blue and white snowman baby shower invitations are just the perfect announcement for a baby boy's shower! It's true that a holiday or Christmas baby shower theme comes to mind when you see invitations with a snowman on the front of the card. But I can't see why they should be used exclusively during the holidays especially since the best snowfalls and chances for playing in the snow (at least in my location) in big, fluffy drifts that are over a kids' head and making a world class snowman usually comes after Christmas and New Year's!

BLUE AND WHITE CHRISTMAS BABY SHOWER THEME

Every few years, I drift away from traditional red and green Christmas colors. There are times when nothing but holly berries and pine boughs as decorations look just right to me. But for those times when red and green don't strike my fancy, I have a white flocked Christmas tree and lots of blue Christmas ornaments to fall back on. When I found these festive, blue and white snowman baby shower invitations, baby shower decorations and plates...I knew that I would be adding them to my stash ready for the next Christmas party for a baby boy! If a baby girl is expected, I hope that I can find some cute, pink little snow girl invitations and tableware!

0 comments: