BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 25, 2010

TOP BABY GIFT IDEAS FOR 2010

Here's my list of top baby gift ideas for 2010 that I know you all have been anxiously awaiting! I wracked my feeble brain to come up with some new baby gift ideas for those of you who have no clue what mom already has bought for her neworn.

Perhaps you live on the other side of the country (or the world?) and want to send a new baby gift that will be appreciated no matter how many baby showers the mother-to-be has already had or how well prepared her nursery may be. The gift list is geared towards family members and friends who may have no knowledge of what products that babies need or have no idea what new moms want!

TOP BABY GIFT IDEAS for 2010


1. Personalized Baby Bibs

2. Handmade Baby Booties

3. Baby bath products - Shampoo, soap and a personalized wash cloth

4. Burp Cloths


I really tried hard to come up with a TOP 5 NEW BABY GIFT IDEAS LIST, but my mind went totally blank at 4.

Are you wondering how I chose the baby gifts that made the list?

The answer is actually pretty simple; all of the gifts are something that a new baby needs, each gift that I suggested can be personalized thus making them very special AND all of the recommendations either tend to get lost, Mommy can't have enough of them or have a tendency to look worn or get stained rather quickly and need to be freshened up.

Just so you know, custom made hair bows for baby girls almost made my list of
TOP BABY GIFT IDEAS for 2010 since they have a habit of falling off and being lost but since they are gender specific, I skipped them.

1 comments:

Justin Smith said...

Just wanted to share a unique gift idea that one of my girlfriends got from her cousin. When her cousin was having a baby she signed up for a cord blood registry. I thought it was a very unique gift idea.