BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 02, 2010

OWL THEME BABY SHOWER



We used to get a lot of searches for owl theme baby shower ideas in fall. It should come as no surprise to those of you who pay close attention to baby shower themes that since we have come to accept these beautiful birds in colors far beyond what Mother Nature intended that their popularity is now year round.

Traditional color schemes of brown, orange and cream or beige are best for showers after Labor Day and since this post is within that time frame, I wanted to direct your attention toward the free owl craft ideas and printables that can be found on the web as I speak AND to tell those of you that are Vera Bradley fans that one of the best (read: cheap!) owl theme baby shower ideas that I have beyond the article that I mentioned earlier is that a diaper bag in the Vera Bradley Night Owl pattern would make a lovely gift for a mom with an baby owl nursery theme! Or a smaller Night Owl Maggie bag (less than $15!) filled with samples, baby formula coupons or a cute pacifier would look super displayed among the hostess' baby shower decorations and be a big hit with the mommy-to-be!

3 comments:

~Katey~ said...

Newest follower from Buzz on by Thursday. I'm throwing a farm animal themed baby shower for my friend next month. Got anything for that one? I have a toddler and a newborn. It can definitely be a challenge. Surviving is my goal for the next 18 years LOL. Feel free to stop on by and follow me back :)

Amanda-The Nutritionist Reviews said...

An owl themed baby shower is such a cute idea!

I just found your blog through a Wednesday Blog Hop! Have a great evening!

Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

Hanna said...

Hi there! I am your newest follower from the blog hop! Lovely BLog:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com