BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 10, 2010

ONESIE BABY SHOWER

baby onesie decorating shower book infant
GO HERE TO SEE MORE!


The great thing about having a onesie baby shower is that your guests create a cute gift that the mommy-to-be gets to take home and the activity doubles as entertainment. From comments that I've overheard lately, decorating a onesie is more appealing than baby shower games to lots of people.

But what about those of us who aren't that artistic and don't have a clue as to what's considered cute on the front of a baby's shirt? Not everyone pays a lot of attention to details like that. I know that even I didn't take to peeking inside of strollers and admiring infant outfits until I reached a certain age and started to imagine myself as a mother. I feel for single friends who aren't in the know about trendy baby clothes that are frankly in over their heads at a onesie decorating shower.

I actually considered making this blog post a tutorial or a printable that hostesses could print out to help those poor individuals until I found Oodles of One-Piece Designs for Babies that shows some of the cutest artwork I've ever seen on the front of a baby's body suit and you can buy the book for less than $10!

Why don't you do yourself a favor and buy this book to have on hand for your next clothesline baby shower or onesie baby shower and you can even pass it on to the mother-to-be as a baby shower gift.

0 comments: