Baby Gifts Under $25!
Do you wonder what to put in a baby gift basket to take to a baby shower or to the hospital to celebrate the birth of your friend's baby? Everybody agrees that baby gift baskets make great gifts but it’s so hard to buy items that look great together AND that are practical.
I have some suggestions and gift ideas that will help you fill your beautifully decorated basket with goodies that any new mom and dad will find delightful and useful.
- Clothes – Personalized onesies and sleepers with a pair of matching booties will fill your space quickly. Personalized baby gifts and color coordination will be the key to making the best presentation possible.
- Blankets - Carefully gathered receiving blankets in beautiful colors can be arranged to resemble a bouquet of flowers. Take care to including colors that complement the baby’s nursery in your faux floral arrangement.
- Bib and Burp cloths –Utility items that are attractive make childcare fun
- Cloth Diapers – All moms appreciate more cloth diapers, soakers and diaper covers
- Baby bath products – Pretty bottles of shampoo, body wash and sweet smelling lotions and oils with a facecloth and a cute bath toy as a centerpiece are sure to be a big hit. If you wonder what to put in a baby gift basket for a little one with an environmentally aware mom, buy chemical free baby bath products and organic cotton robes and bath cloths.
- Baby skin care products - Chemical free moisturizing lotions, shampoos to help prevent cradle cap and don’t forget infant safe sunscreen
- Baby feeding products – BPA free bottles, bibs, a set of special dishes and a spoon
- Music – If you want to know what to put in a baby gift basket for the baby who has everything, the gift of music is perfect. From white noise CDs to traditional lullabies, mom and baby will both appreciate a basketful of soothing music.
- Toys – Crib toys, plush stuffed toys with an heirloom silver rattle as the centerpiece
- Snacks – Packages of gourmet teething biscuits for baby with a bottle of wine, coffee, homemade cookies or cheese straws for mom and dad.
Those are just a few ideas for what to put in a baby gift basket that will make any new mom and dad's face light up with pleasure. Please return to Unique Party Decorations, Gifts, Party Supplies and Decorating Ideas to see more tips on how to decorate your baskets and arrange the contents in a tasteful way.