BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

PERSONALIZED PUMPKINS

Photobucket
BASEMENT TREASURES


I know that September's not over and I'm rushing Halloween, but these personalized pumpkins caught my eye and I wanted to share before your the spooky decorating at your house is in full swing. Yesterday I heard that the pumpkin crop in some areas is in trouble which is going to mean either higher prices or slim pickings on finding the perfect object to carve into a piece of decorative pumpkin art.

You never can tell how that's going to work, so I have several large, ceramic Jack o' Lanterns to put into service in case of emergency. They are wonderful decorations for fall baby showers and all that's required is to dust them off and put a glow stick or a candle inside. As much as I love toasted pumpkin seeds, I can only imagine how much time and effort I have been spared over the years by having these on hand.

Pumpkin carving can be lots of family fun and I like to find cute templates to try my hand at making at least one masterpiece a year, but one of these personalized pumpkins with all my kids' names on them will pay for themselves in just a few years and are just as cute as well..pumpkin pie.

Return to Unique Party Decorations, Party Supplies and Decorating Ideas to find more creative Halloween decorations that will save you lots of time!

1 comments:

Gift Ideas said...

I share the same views. Liked your blog very much.