BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 11, 2009

FALL TABLE DECORATIONS


fall table decorations party supplies baby shower halloween wine glasses


GO HERE FOR MORE!




Unless I’m clever and plan ahead, my fall table decorations have a limited life.
In my area, summer stretches far past the first day of fall and sometimes it seems as if I have no more than gotten the table decorated than it is time to pack them up and replace them with Christmas items.

There have been times when I managed to recycle them and extend their life through Thanksgiving and for doing so gave myself an enthusiastic pat on the back for being so crafty and clever. For the moment this maneuver seemed to be the epitome of time, cost effectiveness.

halloween table party decorations supplies wine glasses goblets

VOILA! FALL DECOR TO HALLOWEEN DECOR

Now, I find myself tagged by a friend to co-host a spur of the moment fall baby shower. As a fan of "double-duty" decorations, my goal was to find fall table decorations that I could either use to decorate my own fall table after the shower or present to the guests as favors.

After doing some shopping on Etsy, these wonderful fall theme goblets were just what I was searching for. My plans are to add them to the tableware at the shower as well as on my dining room table and then pair them up with some spooky skulls and skeletons for Halloween. After Halloween, I simply remove the scary decor and they will be fine until the first day of December rolls around.

Return to Unique Party Decorations, Party Supplies and Decorating Ideas to see more interesting supplies to use in making your fall parties the talk of the season.

0 comments: