We have some Parrothead baby gift basket ideas that will have even the most fanatical Buffet fans buzzing.
Rather than a traditional woven basket with a handle, I would buy an extra large beach bum hat. The best kind might be the big straw hats with the unfinished edges that the tourists like to wear. The straw around the brim will give some support for a bow or a small arrangement of tropical fruit or seashells while highlighting the contents.
PARROTHEAD BABY GIFT BASKET IDEAS
A trip to Margaritaville is a good place to pick up a licensed baby item to use as your signature centerpiece for your arrangement. You might pick up a couple of funny onesies with phrases and sayings taken from some of the most popular songs or a pacifier from paradise to kick off your collection of tropical baby gifts.
Here are some tips for more stuff to buy for your baby Parrothead:
- PARROTHEAD ONESIES
- Sun Hats
- Baby safe sunscreen
- Bikinis or swim trunks (depending on whether the beach gift basket is for a baby boy or girl)
- Parrothead toys for the beach
Don't forget to include something cute for mom and dad in your baby gift. Here are some ideas for Margaritaville theme gifts that will tickle the most avid Jimmy Buffet Parrotheads:
- Parrothead clothing and attire like t-shirts, hats, ties or boxer shorts
- An official Margaritaville blender
- Margaritaville tin signs
- Margaritaville flip flops
- BBQ Aprons and hats
- Packages of Margarita mixer and a recipe for salsa
- An Official MARGARITAVILLE Frozen Concoction Maker Model DM2000 which is perhaps one of the best Parrothead new dad gifts of all time!
Buffet fans love to celebrate and advertise that they are members of the Parrothead Club, so any party supplies or licensed items with the logo on them will be greatly appreciated. Just don't let your own wishlist overload your Parrothead baby onesies and take the focus off the arrival of a new baby Buffet fan.
The calendar may say that it's time to start knitting sweaters and hats, but you can bet it's summertime somewhere and whereever it is, you can bet that Parrotheads will be there.