BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

UNIQUE BABY BOOTIES FAVORS

I'm always on the lookout for cheap baby shower favors and I found some cute baby booties favors that I am dying to make! I forgot to take my camera with me to the party last night so I don't have pictures to share, but I can give you the instructions and I found a video that will give you some ideas on how to get the job done.

SUPPLY LIST

  • Styrofoam cup
  • Narrow satin baby ribbon
  • Small charms or bells to decorate the front of your baby bootie shower favors.


INSTRUCTIONS
1.) The lady in the video I watched tore one side out of her Styrofoam cup but I found the unfinished edges rather unattractive so I'm going to recommend that you cut one side out of your cup with straight edge scissors or if you have a pair that makes a decorative pattern that might be cute.

2.) Use a hole punch to make openings or eyes to pull your narrow satin baby ribbon through to lace the booties.

3.) Thread your decorative charm or bell onto your ribbons that you will use as laces.

4.) Zig zag your shoelaces through the eyelets in the same way that you would lace your own shoes taking care to display your charm in an attractive location

You will be amazed at how much these inexpensive baby booties favors resemble the real thing only they are really cheap and easy to make. Use them as decorations for the tables for many baby shower themes or as baby shower favor boxes.

0 comments: