BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

JUMPING JACKS SHOES - KIDS SHOES I LIKE!

jumping jacks shoes kids booties

Jumping Jacks is one of my favorite shoes for my baby for spring. Don't get me wrong, I'm not abandoning my Robeez for toddling around the house but for going out on the town baby style, I'm loving me some Jumping Jacks.

Cute little navy blue and pink baby Mary Janes just look so cute with shorts and sundresses and for the budget minded moms, the resale values are fantastic. They hold up to scuffs and clean so well that they will still look new when your baby's little foot grows out of them. This translates into a huge discount for baby footwear, my friends! I put the pair of pink and white mary janes at the beginning of the post because they look so cool and ready for summer, but let's face it the navy blue pair with the cute pink hearts won't show wear nearly as much. I tend to shy away from white sandals and thongs for my babies because of this.


I'm a mom on a budget that likes to buy posh, designer shoes and outfits for my little ones because I think babies should look nice everyday not just if they are in a beauty pageant. I also am not of the school that feels that crib shoes or soft soled baby shoes have to look like moccasins. If you feel the same way about your baby clothes and shoes, Jumping Jacks shoes may have what you are looking for.

Return to Unique Baby Gifts Baskets, Kids Stuff and Party Ideas to see more cute stuff that will dress your kids in style.

0 comments: