BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

PETER RABBIT DECORATIONS - PETER RABBIT LAMPS and MORE!

PETER RABBIT LAMP with DECORATIVE LAMP SHADE

Cute Peter Rabbit decorations and Peter Rabbit lamps that I've used in my kid's bedroom decorating projects have not been anywhere near what you might call cheap. Anytime that I was able to find an inexpensive lamp that matched my Peter Rabbit decorations in the rest of the room tickled me pink.

If you have a small table or a little empty space on your wall shelf, a Peter Rabbit lamp with a pretty decorated lamp shade covered in polka dots or toile print will provide lighting as well as color and charm for less than half the price of most collectible Beatrix Potter and friends style figurines.

Return to Unique Baby Gifts Baskets, Kids Stuff and Party Ideas to see more Peter Rabbit decorations, lamps and collectibles.

0 comments: