BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 25, 2007

WINNIE THE POOH SCRAPBOOKS - SCRAPBOOKING IN CLASSIC POOH BEAR THEMES


GO HERE TO SEE MORE!


I just saw some baby Winnie the Pooh Scrapbooks that might just inspire me to take up the craft. I'll be the first to admit that when it comes to scrapbooking, I'm a procrastinator. I do have quite a bit of experience with Winnie the Pooh and all of the gang from the 100 Acre Woods so I know that I want to do some artwork and crafts in a classic Pooh Bear theme. Could it be that this Winnie the Pooh scrapbook might be a good start?

The ones that I saw have Pooh, Tigger, Piglet and Eeyore pictures on the front jacket and it's supposed to be acid free so it won't damage my photographs. My question is whether or not the album will be large enough for all my Winnie the Pooh baby stuff that I have managed to collect and save. It's only 12 inches square with 20 pages and that's pretty small compared to the box that I have my baby shower invitations, thank you cards and other stuffed stored in.

0 comments: