BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 24, 2006

GIANT PLUSH STUFFED ANIMALS!

Here I go trying to be a Holiday Shopping Guide for Baby Gifts. HA!!!

The greatest looking stuffed animals I've found for babies or whomever you want to buy a really lifelike and LARGE stuffed toy for are at Stuffed Ark.com.

Any kind of stuffed animal you could ever want or need for any kids room or baby nursery theme can be found there! Not trying to put Russ or Gund down or anything, but they can't touch these big animals for realism in my opinion.

They've got everything from giant toy kangaroos down to stuffed red eyed tree frogs! Hey, and they've got really cool looking penguins. The Mom and baby penguins are so cute and will be a huge hit with Happy Feet fans!

They even have stuffed brown and white rats. I'm not sure who would buy them, but if you're shopping for stuffed rodents...well, there ya go!

No need to go fight the masses in the malls, they are all purchaseable online, UK and USA!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just thought I'd let you know a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
http://www.degree-programs-online.info/makingcash.html

Anonymous said...

just thought I'd let you know a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
http://www.degree-programs-online.info/makingcash.html