BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 27, 2006

Cowboy Kids Room Theme Drawer Pulls and Stuff!

A western cowboy kids room theme is one of my favorites and I'm always on the lookout for unique decorative items for my nursery projects.

There is some really cute stuff out there for a western nursery theme that will work for both baby cowboys and cowgirls! There are cowboy boot and hat knobs that will completely change the look of a plain wooden baby armoire and a cheap lamp that can be found for less than $10 at any discount store. When you finish they will look like they came in a set!

I came off looking really smart and because it was easy and cheap, I was able to save the client some money that she spent on a vintage style cowboy baby bedding set cowboy baby bedding set.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,nice blog!!! I found a place where you can make an extra $800 or more a month. I do it part time and make a lot more than that. It is definitely worth a visit! You can do it in your spare time and make good cash. Make Extra Cash