BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 23, 2006

Celebrity Mom Angelina Jolie's Interview

Well, I managed to blog that Celebrity Mom Angelina Jolie was being interviewed on CNN a couple of days ago...but darn it I haven't gotten to watch it myself yet!

I just read that Cooper's numbers went through the roof so that's good news for him and for her charity efforts as well. The donations spiked according to Star Magazine. I wonder if an interview with Brad Pitt would have the same results? Hmmmm...wonder where he was during the chat? In the green room with the celebrity baby in arms? A mental pic of him at home watching the tube while rocking the baby comes into my mind!

I admire her stamina for not letting her causes lose momentum just because she had to take a little time out to give birth!

0 comments: